Thursday, April 11, 2013

30 Great IPA's to Drink Before You Die

My hop tolerance is getting better and better as I drink more IPA's.  There are some that still push my boundaries, but I find that for some of those, the next time I try them, they don't seem as hoppy.

When I saw an article online 30 Great IPA's to Drink Before You Die, I had to check it out!  Personally, I hate slideshow posts.  While you will miss some fun labels, here are the beers (in alphabetical order):

8Wired Brewing Co. Hopwired IPA
Alpine Beer Co. Nelson
Ballast Point Sculpin IPA
Bear Republic Racer 5
Bell's Hop Slam
Brewdog Punk IPA
Brooklyn East India Pale Ale
Carton Boat Beer
Cigar City Humidor Cedar Aged Jai Alai IPA
Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA
Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA
Firestone Walker Wookey Jack
Founders Centennial IPA
Great Divide Titan IPA
Green Flash West Coast IPA
Hill Farmstead Abner
Kelso Kelso IPA
Lagunitas Lagunitas IPA
Maine Beer Company Lunch
Omnipollo Leon
Omnipollo Nebuchadnezzar
Peekskill Eastern Standard IPA
Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale
Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra
Smuttynose Smuttynose IPA
Snake River Pakos Eye-P-A
Stone Enjoy By IPA
Surly Brewing Furious IPA
The Alchemist Heady Topper
Two Brothers Heavy Handed

For sure, I have had 9 of these beers so far.  I guess that means 21 to go :)


No comments:

Post a Comment