Monday, November 8, 2010

Oh My Goodness

I've been MIA, I know.  I miss the Saucer...seems like weeks since I've been there.  I miss the beer aisle at Central Market...seems like MONTHS since I've been there.  I miss Oktoberfest beers.  I've been traveling on business almost every week...back to back to back to back.  By the time the weekend rolls around, I spend all my time packing and unpacking and catching up on Grey's Anatomy and The Big Bang Theory. 

But THIS week I'M HOME!!!  Flying Saucer, here I come.  I'm sure there are some winter seasonals starting to make their appearance on the "just landed" board. 

I look forward to this year's Franconia Winter Wheat - last year's was just a little sumpin' awesome.  I look forward to porters, stouts and bocks, their flavors bolstered by alcohol-laden dark fruits, chocolates, coffees and caramels.  Perfection just waiting to be sipped in front of a blazing fire on a cold winter night. 

Oh.  Wait.  I live in Dallas.  Scratch the cold winter night.  Scratch the blazing fire.  Just bring on the Winter beers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment