Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Great Divide Espresso Oak-Aged Yeti

Tracy had this beer back in April. I was at the Flying Saucer, and after the Fire Sale of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, I needed a second beer. Our server, who was only on her third day was throwing out beers, most of which I had already tried. When she mentioned the Great Divide Espresso Oak-Aged Yeti, I knew I had to have it today. It comes in a 24.75 ounce bottle. It pours like used motor oil ... and I mean this in the greatest possible way! It is black, with a brown head and thick. It only took one taste for the Espresso flavor to come through. You also get a nice chocolate flavor as well. I almost asked for a taster of some vanilla ice cream to add to this beer. It is that friggin' good. They are very proud of this beer at $14 per bottle. But, lets be real, there are only a handful of beers that taste this awesome.

You can read a better description and see a picture of the bottle at Tracy's other blog: SeeWhatWeDidToday - I Did A Yeti Today

No comments:

Post a Comment