Thursday, August 5, 2010

I Miss The Saucer

I've been away at a conference all week.  I traveled last week.  And have just been busy, in general.  Joe and I only have 26 or so more beers to reach 200 and become Masters of the Universe with a plate on the wall.  I'm getting a little concerned that we're not going to make it before friends come at the end of August.

Well, I'm not THAT concerned.  I'm sure we can start making time this weekend.  We're going to skip our home-based Saucer and venture out to the one on Lake Ray Hubbard.  They have a very different menu, for both beer and food.  Looking forward to trying out some new stuff.

I've been in Vegas at a resort that sports a Yard House (great beer/restaurant chain).  As good as that is...I really miss the Saucer.  I'll bet they miss me, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment