Saturday, September 4, 2010

De-Lish!

I just got home from a long business trip and was too tired to be concerned with dinner, so we ordered from Chili's.

They have a new rib sauce: honey chipotle.  Oh my goodness.  Those are some good ribs, boy.  And while I expect a honey beer (like Sierra Nevada Kellerweiss) would be really, really good with them, I had a Brooklyn Oktoberfest.  And THAT was a mitey good choice.

The sauce is smokey and spicy, sweet and sticky.  It has some good heat and tons of flavor.  I know.  I licked plenty of it off my lips and fingers.  It's really good, and I totally recommend it.  But get it "to go" as I seriously doubt Chili's will have much other than Bud Light and Miller Lite (maybe a Shiner) to offer to go with.  I much prefer the choices in MY beer fridge.

Mmmmm.  Baby back ribs and honey chipotle.  De-Lish!

No comments:

Post a Comment