Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Allagash Four - Revisited...AND

Although we still have an Allagash Four in our beer fridge - just waiting for the proper occasion, Allagash Four is still elusive.  The good news is it's definitely back on the menu on their website.  But what I noticed is the beer that's listed just after Four:

Oh my holy God!!  I immediately sent an e-mail to the beer goddess at the Flying Saucer and pleaded for the love of all that is good and delicious, please, please put this on the Saucer's menu.  About 30 minutes later, I got a reply:  "I called my Distributor about the Allagash Black and it is not available right now in Texas. I will keep on them to see if it comes in and make sure we get some."  I love the beer goddess (and John Rovnak, GM at the Addison Saucer).  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, definitely for the love of all that is good and delicious! Now I just have to wait as patiently as I can. Luckily, my memory isn't very good, so I will look to you to keep on the proprietors of the Addison Saucer.

    ReplyDelete