Sunday, January 9, 2011

Dragon's Milk

I am visiting my sister and brother-in-law in Michigan. My brother-in-law told me about a beer he enjoyed called "Dragon's Milk" by New Holland Brewing Company. When I saw it at the grocery store, I had to pick up a bottle. As I was standing in line to pick up the bottle, the guy behind me in line said he had heard good things about the beer. I said it had to be good for you since it was "milk". The old woman who was ringing up my bottle, looked at me, shook her head and said that wasn't right. I said, welcome to my world. Any who, I opened the bottle today and found it was dark, but practically no head and definitely no lacing. It had some nice vanilla, oak and bourbon. The ABV was 10%. Fun to get beers I can't get at home!
Information At Beer Advocate

No comments:

Post a Comment